In The Meantime Iyanla Vanzant
In The Meantime is one of the best books by Iyanla Vanzant. This book’s full name is In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want. On September 14, 1999, this book was published by Rhonda Eva Harris. Note: this is Iyanla Vanzant’s real name.
This book has a very good review on Amazon. Almost 2k people good reviews this book. In The Meantime Iyanla Vanzant‘s main story is like this: You know where you should be to stay. But you didn’t know how to go there.
Your wish, you want to be something but you didn’t do anything to getting these or you don’t have any idea how to reach there. Maybe your decision is wrong or unclear or maybe you are in a wrong relationship.
Everyone wanna get love. Lives love to get love from another life. And lives love to love another life too. This is crazy. The problem is most of the time our mind is dirty. Our hearts are full of pain what happened to us in past.
In The Meantime Book, Iyanla Vanzant teaches us how we can clean our minds like our home. Keep reading more to know more information about In The Meantime Iyanla Vanzant.
Iyanla Vanzant Official Website
A lot of people search on google about Iyanla Vanzant Official Website to find her books. She has an official website. But Iyanla Vanzant didn’t share her books on her website. If you visit her website you can see her some Gallery photos with some makeup advertisements. Here is the Iyanla Vanzant Official Website-: https://iyanla.com
Iyanla Vanzant Biography
Iyanla Vanzant’s real name is Rhonda Eva Harris. She was born in New York City, USA on September 13, 1953. Currently, she is 67 years old & her zodiac sign is Libra. This old girl is famous for her books. She is a famous author. She has other occupations too. These are Inspirational speakers, lawyers, spiritual teachers, authors, TV personalities. Iyanla already published more than 30+ books in her life. Her mother’s name is Sarah Jefferson. Iyanla Vanzant has 3 children.
Iyanla Vanzant Husband
Iyanla Vanzant has two husbands. First, she married Charles Vanzant in 1973 & devoured him in 1979. After a few years later, She married Adeyemi Bandele in 1997 & divorced him in 2017.
Iyanla Vanzant Education
- City University of New York, Medgar Evers
- Virginia Union University (BA)
- City University of New York, Queens (JD)
- University of Santa Monica (MA)
Iyanla Vanzant Biografia
|Real Name||Rhonda Eva Harris|
|Birth Date||September 13, 1953|
|Birth Place||New York City, USA|
Iyanla Vanzant All Book List
- Until Today! : Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind
- In the Meantime: Finding Yourself and the Love You Want
- One Day My Soul Just Opened Up: Working Toward Spiritual Strength and Personal Growth
- Acts of Faith: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Yesterday, I Cried: Celebrating the Lessons of Living and Loving
- Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You’re Going Through
- Tapping the Power Within A Path to Self-Empowerment for Women
- Living Through the Meantime: Learning to Break the Patterns of the Past and Begin the Healing Process
- Don’t Give It Away! : A Workbook of Self-Awareness and Self-Affirmations for Young Women
- The Value in the Valley: A Black Woman’s Guide Through Life’s Dilemmas
- Every Day I Pray: Prayers for Awakening to the Grace of Inner Communion
- Forgiveness: 21 Days to Forgive Everyone for Everything
- Faith in the Valley: Lessons for Women on the Journey to Peace
- The Spirit of a Man: A Vision of Transformation for Black Men and the Women Who Love Them
- Trust: Mastering the 4 Essential Trusts: Trust in God, Trust in Yourself, Trust in Others, Trust in Life
- Get over It! : Thought Therapy for Healing the Hard Stuff
- Trust: Mastering the Four Essential Trusts: Trust in Self, Trust in God, Trust in Others, Trust in Life
- Interiors: A Black Woman’s Healing in Progress
- Up from Here: Reclaiming the Male Spirit: a Guide to Transforming Emotions into Power and Freedom
- The Big Book of Faith
- Mother Africa’s Table: A Chronicle of Celebration Through West African and African American Recipes and Cultural Traditions
- Working Through the Meantime: An Interactive Guidance Workbook
- One Day My Soul Just Opened Up 2001 Calendar
- Insights Collectors Edition Celebrating Women
- Iyanla Live! Volume 1: Self-Value, Self-Worth, Self-Love
- Posso Conseguir o que Desejo [Portuguese]
- Living from Your Center: Guided Meditations for Creating Balance and Inner Strength
- Finding Faith in Difficult Times: Teachings and Meditations for Trusting the Energy of the Divine (Inner Vision Series)
- The Iyanla Vanzant Gift Set
Thank you very much for reading about In The Meantime Iyanla Vanzant. I hope you would like to read more about Teri Woods True To The Game. Please share this article with your friends. It’s motivated us to write more articles. Thank You.